Grow Concentrate by We the Wild
A highly active and safe plant food, designed for fast absorption. Packed with bacteria, enzymes, and nutrients for fast growth, strong roots, and healthy plants.
Proudly made in Australia.
- 200+ micro-organisms help plants process nutrients much more efficiently, which means the levels of NPK can be significantly lower, for the same effect!
- Organic trace nutrients provides broad spectrum nutrition in a safe and harmless form.
- Mycorrhizal Fungi builds a beneficial relationship between the roots and the soil.
- NPK ratio: 3:1:4
How to use
- Shake well and dilute 1 squirt (1-2ml) per litre of water. Remember, our Grow Concentrate can’t burn or overdose your plants!
- Water fortnightly, or with every second drink. Watch plants thrive!
- Supercharge your solution! Combine 1/4 teaspoon of sugar for every 1-2ml of concentrate, then add water. Just like yeast is activated, the beneficial microbes will get an extra kick!
content and images courtesy of We the Wild
We deliver by hand across Sydney with 3 delivery days, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Order on Monday and Tuesday = Wednesday Delivery
- Order on Wednesday and Thursday = Friday delivery
- Order Friday, Saturday or Sunday = Monday delivery
Delivery locations within a 5km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE shipping on orders over $50.
Delivery locations within a 50km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE shipping on orders over $100.
Inner Sydney locations up to 10km from our Newtown Studio and all orders under $50 =$15.00 shipping.
All of Greater Sydney between 10km - 25km from our Newtown Studio =$20 shipping, 25km -40km =$30 shipping.
A redelivery fee of $15.00 applies for deliveries scheduled and attempt was made to deliver and delivery was unable to be made. (it is your responsibility to leave clear instructions for our drivers if you have any special requirements)
If you have specific delivery requirements please advise us, if you don’t advise us and no one is home and it is safe to do so your order will be left in a safe place.
Please note: Sydney locations are determined as locations within a 40km radius of our store.
Shipping outside of Sydney
Shipping to states including NSW outside of Sydney is available except for NT, WA & TAS as these states have quarantine laws that don't allow us to directly ship there.
Please note due to the nature of sending live products and plant care some items may not be available for shipping due to size and weight.
Plant Daddy has partnered with Sendle to have your plants, pots and plant care delivered to you on time, safe and secure. Once your order has been placed and confirmed you will receive confirmation from Sendle once your order is ready for shipping. Generally if you place an order it is shipped within 1-2 business days. Please be patient as we are a small business we pack and send to you directly.
If you have specific requests please contact us directly before placing an order.
Once you've placed an order you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers will be issued with a tax invoice.
The Plant Daddy journey began as a single Philodendron Rojo Congo in an up-cycled pot and has taken us from Newtown Markets to Manly, Moore Park and Summer Hill.
We've recently made the big Daddy decision to open our very first pop-up store in our home town of Newtown - just steps away from where it all started - and launch our online store, delivering lush indoor plants to the people of Sydney.
Our goal is to provide our customers with an ever-changing selection of beautiful, hand-selected indoor plants, accessories, styling and plant care.
Our customers and community are at the core of what we do and we're here to help you bring the outdoors in.