All tickets for events issued by Plant Daddy are non refundable for change of mind, ticket sales are final.
You may request a change of name for tickets at the discretion of the event organisers 1 week before the event date. A $10 booking fee per ticket applies.
Having regard to the uncertainties posed by COVID-19 and to encourage you and the members of your booking party to comply with health regulations.
- 1. You will be entitled to a refund or exchange if you or a member of your booking party falls into any of these categories:
- a. You or they are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the event falls within the isolation/quarantine period) due to:
- i. being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- ii. having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- iii. living in or having been in a high risk area within Australia
- b. You are unable to travel to attend the event due to border restrictions.
- c. You or they have COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results). The symptoms of COVID-19 include: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell.
- In the event of the of restrictions imposed on venues hosting events all ticket holders will be contacted to advise of any changes, in the case the event cannot proceed as planned it will be postponed. Ticket holders will be contacted to discuss options.
- We appreciate your support during these challenging times.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If you require further information please feel free to contact us email@example.com