- Provide your plants with a full spectrum of organic minerals, amino acids, growth hormones & enzymes, highly targeted towards flowering plants and unlocking their true growth potential. Perfect for Coco & Soil!
- Activate your plants natural built-in defence mechanisms with our balanced levels of salicylic acid, chitosan & phytohormones. Flowering plants will naturally be more resistant to mold and pest attacks due to increased hormone signalling and thickening of the plants cell walls (also resulting in thicker stems & bigger leaves).
- Increase yield's and oil production substantially whilst stimulating root growth and secondary branching (more bud sites) with the help of 100% organic and plant based growth hormones including Cytokinin & Gibberellin.
- Packed full of complex carbohydrates that allow your plants to "refuel" and transport nutrients to where it needs them, exactly when it needs them. Also highly beneficial to root zone microbial life and keeping established mycorrhizal populations thriving.
- An extremely easy to use, all in one product that eliminates any guess work and replaces the need for multiple individual products including silica, seaweed, enzymes & natural plant growth regulators. Ultimately, saving growers money!
How To Use
Mix vigorously before applying and keep agitated during application. Can also be used as an effective compost tea additive and foliar solution. For best results use 3 or 4 days apart from your weekly Root Roids dose!
Sick & Unhealthy Plants
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per litre of water. Apply 2 applications, 7 days apart. For best results use in combination with Root Roids.
1/2 teaspoon per litre of water. Use 7 days before the end of vegetative growth.
1/2 to 1 teaspoon per litre of water.
If growing in Coco, use Fruit Roids up until your flush period. Add Fruit Roids to your tank before pH adjusting your water.
If growing in soil, use Fruit Roids up until your last week of flower.
It is suggested to hand water this product even in hydroponic situations. Delivery of Fruit Roids in such a way ensures maximum efficiency of the product, and maximum uptake by the plants. If delivery via irrigation is necessary, it is suggested to empty your tank down to the minimum water required, add Fruit Roids and water your plants until the point of 5-10% runoff. Do not store this product in your water reservoir/tank, mix fresh and discard your runoff/tank contents after 24hrs.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of 100% natural enzymes, plant based growth hormones, minerals, amino acids & complex carbohydrates.
Pack size 100g, makes up to 50L
Please be advised deliveries may not run to schedule due to HIGH demand, you will get a txt or email notification once your order is on its way to you.
We deliver by hand across Sydney from Monday to Friday.
Your delivery will arrive within 2-3 business days after the order is placed.
Delivery locations within a 50km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE hand delivery on orders over $100.
Inner Sydney locations up to 10km from our Newtown Studio and all orders under $50 =$15.00 hand delivery.
All of Greater Sydney between 10km - 25km from our Newtown Studio =$20 shipping, 25km -40km =$30 hand delivery.
A redelivery fee of $15.00 applies for deliveries scheduled and attempt was made to deliver and delivery was unable to be made.
(it is your responsibility to leave clear instructions for our drivers if you have any special requirements)
If you have specific delivery requirements please advise us, if you don’t advise us and no one is home and it is safe to do so your order will be left in a safe place.
Please note: Sydney locations are determined as locations within a 50km radius of our store.
Shipping outside of Sydney
Shipping to states including NSW outside of Sydney is available except for NT, WA & TAS as these states have quarantine laws that don't allow us to directly ship there.
Please note due to the nature of sending live products and plant care some items may not be available for shipping due to size and weight.
Plant Daddy has partnered with Sendle to have your plants, pots and plant care delivered to you on time, safe and secure. Once your order has been placed and confirmed you will receive confirmation from Sendle once your order is ready for shipping. Generally once you place an order it is shipped within 2 business days. Please be patient as we are a small business we pack and send to you directly.
We send parcels via courier service Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday to limit the amount of time your plants will spend inside a box during transit. If you place an order Wednesday - Sunday it will be sent on the next parcel pick up days.
Any claims made for orders via Sendle will be reviewed with the help of Sendle however fee's for shipping via Sendle cannot be refunded.
If you have not left instructions or permission to leave the parcel it may be returned for re-delivery, please note we are not responsible for this or will be held liable.
If you have specific requests please contact us directly before placing an order.
Once you've placed an order you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers will be issued with a tax invoice.
The Plant Daddy journey began as a single Philodendron Rojo Congo in an up-cycled pot and has taken us from Newtown Markets to Manly, Moore Park and Summer Hill.
We've recently made the big Daddy decision to open our very first pop-up store in our home town of Newtown - just steps away from where it all started - and launch our online store, delivering lush indoor plants to the people of Sydney.
Our goal is to provide our customers with an ever-changing selection of beautiful, hand-selected indoor plants, accessories, styling and plant care.
Our customers and community are at the core of what we do and we're here to help you bring the outdoors in.