Root Roids by Dr Greenthumbs
- Root Roids is a premium combination of Mycorrhizae & Nutrient Solubilizing Bacteria.
- Create massive colonies of Living Soil microorganisms directly in your root zone with our highly targeted Mycorrhizae & beneficial bacteria.
- Designed to compliment any nutrient program to increase yields and flavor. Perfect for Coco & Soil growers.
- Naturally unlock & retain nutrients for longer, leading to stronger plants, faster growth rates & masses of healthy roots.
- Growers are reporting 7-10 days shortening of the vegetative growth period due to massive increases in plant growth and vigor.
- Eliminates detrimental organisms in the root zone.
- Hydroponic growers can enjoy a 15-25% reduction in fertilizer costs whilst growing far superior quality flower.
- Noticeable results in just 48hrs
How To Use
Seedlings & Cuts
Use 1/4 teaspoon per litre as root drench once roots appear.
1/2 teaspoon per litre, once per week.
1/2 teaspoon per litre, once per week.
1 teaspoon per litre
1/2 teaspoon per litre
If growing in Coco stop using Root Roids 1 week before your flush period. When mixing with nutrient solutions, add Root Roids last & after you have pH adjusted your tank. Your waters pH will raise slightly but this does not need to be corrected & will buffer once applied to the root zone.
Ingredients: Rhizophagus irregularis, Bacillus subtilis, Trichoderma harzianum, Beauveria bassiana, other proprietary microbes and 100% organic based microbe food.
We deliver by hand across Sydney with 3 delivery days, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Order on Monday or Tuesday = Wednesday delivery
- Order on Wednesday or Thursday = Friday delivery
- Order Friday, Saturday or Sunday = Monday delivery
Delivery locations within a 5km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE shipping on orders over $50.
Inner Sydney locations up to 25km from our Newtown Studio and all orders under $50 =$15.00 shipping.
All of Greater Sydney between 25km - 50km from our Newtown Studio =$20 shipping.
A redelivery fee of $15.00 may apply for deliveries scheduled and attempt was made to deliver, we will advise of this.
Please note: Sydney locations are determined as locations within a 50km radius of our store.
Shipping outside of Sydney
We can ship to outside of the Sydney area with POA, however we will use an external shipping company and so terms may differ. Please send us an email if you wish to have your order shipped to outside of Sydney.
We are working on inter-state shipping.
Plant Daddy will not take responsibility for parcels that have been lost or stolen if authority to leave has been requested. It is your responsibility to ensure your address and contact information is up to date when you place an order.
Plant Daddy will not take responsibility for third parties that do not follow customer delivery instructions. To reduce risk of any issue we recommend having someone available to check and accept your delivery.
Once you've placed an order you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers will be issued with a tax invoice.
The Plant Daddy journey began as a single Philodendron Rojo Congo in an up-cycled pot and has taken us from Newtown Markets to Manly, Moore Park and Summer Hill.
We've recently made the big Daddy decision to open our very first pop-up store in our home town of Newtown - just steps away from where it all started - and launch our online store, delivering lush indoor plants to the people of Sydney.
Our goal is to provide our customers with an ever-changing selection of beautiful, hand-selected indoor plants, accessories, styling and plant care.
Our customers and community are at the core of what we do and we're here to help you bring the outdoors in.