Selfwatering Plantpot by Mr. Kitly & Decor
PLEASE NOTE SOME COLOURS & SIZES ARE ON BACK ORDER, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF YOUR SELECTION IS ON BACK ORDER
A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of exclusive colours.
A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. This size is perfect for bookshelves and mantles. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
Plastic (BPA free)
Made in Melbourne
170mm pot (170mm w x 145mm h - 100mm planting depth)
215mm pot (215mm w x 180mm h- 125mm planting depth)
250mm pot (250mm h x 210mm h- 150mm planting depth)
300mm pot (300mm w x 250mm h - 175mm planting depth)
375mm pot (375mm w x 300mm h - 220mm planting depth)
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
We deliver by hand across Sydney with 3 delivery days, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Order on Monday and Tuesday = Wednesday Delivery
- Order on Wednesday and Thursday = Friday delivery
- Order Friday, Saturday or Sunday = Monday delivery
Delivery locations within a 5km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE shipping on orders over $50.
Delivery locations within a 50km radius of our Newtown studio are eligible for FREE shipping on orders over $100.
Inner Sydney locations up to 10km from our Newtown Studio and all orders under $50 =$15.00 shipping.
All of Greater Sydney between 10km - 25km from our Newtown Studio =$20 shipping, 25km -40km =$30 shipping.
A redelivery fee of $15.00 applies for deliveries scheduled and attempt was made to deliver and delivery was unable to be made. (it is your responsibility to leave clear instructions for our drivers if you have any special requirements)
If you have specific delivery requirements please advise us, if you don’t advise us and no one is home and it is safe to do so your order will be left in a safe place.
Please note: Sydney locations are determined as locations within a 40km radius of our store.
Shipping outside of Sydney
Shipping to states including NSW outside of Sydney is available except for NT, WA & TAS as these states have quarantine laws that don't allow us to directly ship there.
Please note due to the nature of sending live products and plant care some items may not be available for shipping due to size and weight.
Plant Daddy has partnered with Sendle to have your plants, pots and plant care delivered to you on time, safe and secure. Once your order has been placed and confirmed you will receive confirmation from Sendle once your order is ready for shipping. Generally if you place an order it is shipped within 1-2 business days. Please be patient as we are a small business we pack and send to you directly.
If you have specific requests please contact us directly before placing an order.
Once you've placed an order you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation please email email@example.com
All customers will be issued with a tax invoice.
The Plant Daddy journey began as a single Philodendron Rojo Congo in an up-cycled pot and has taken us from Newtown Markets to Manly, Moore Park and Summer Hill.
We've recently made the big Daddy decision to open our very first pop-up store in our home town of Newtown - just steps away from where it all started - and launch our online store, delivering lush indoor plants to the people of Sydney.
Our goal is to provide our customers with an ever-changing selection of beautiful, hand-selected indoor plants, accessories, styling and plant care.
Our customers and community are at the core of what we do and we're here to help you bring the outdoors in.